Parents with Prospects™ is a blended learning resource which is bright, colorful, informative and most importantly meets all of the GRADS standards.
Packed full of assignments, information and scenarios, this packet has been beautifully laid out to give you a clear understanding of what you must do to complete the GRADS curriculum. This, combined with online elements, brings the course to life in an interactive and dynamic way. This is the only course you will need to complete the 2 year program.
Split into 5 units, consisting of:
Unit 1 Relationships
- The development of personal relationships
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships
- Communication skills
Unit 2 College and Career Ready
- Time management related to education, work goals and family goals
- Resume creation and job search skills
- Develop work place communication skills
- Career development
Unit 3 Economic Independence
- Financial goal setting
- Resources need to meet financial goals
- Impact of advertising on the consumer
- Financial well being
Unit 4 Healthy Prenatal and Neonatal Care
- Pregnancy and fetal development
- Health, diet and nutrition
- Caring for a newborn
Unit 5 Nurturing Healthy Children and Establishing Healthy Families
- Roles of parenting in child development
- Developmental milestones
- Parenting skills
- Nutrition and fitness
To start the Parents with Prospects™ GRADS program, simply get your teacher to register you to enjoy the complete solution and get your hands on the student pack.
Click here to buy the Parents with Prospects™ GRADS curriculum for your School, Career Tech Center or educational establishment.
If you have any questions or require some more information regarding Parents with Prospects™ please feel free to contact us.